Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Going for glam


If you're a girl, especially one in her 30's, you know that the Sex and the City movie has been released. A group of 9 of us (some old friends, some new friends, up above is one of my old uni friends) went to Leicester Square to see the movie on Saturday and joined the throng of glammed up girls.

Before and after we enjoyed the mm mm cocktails of the very glam Refuel Bar at the Soho Hotel. We'd been there a couple of weeks before for Sunday lunch and a movie in their oh too glam screening room - love it! And if you're not sensing a theme yet, then you're not reading carefully enough.

Well worth breaking out some tulle in the skirt (yes, that is a proper prom dress you can see the top of). And courtesy of my lovely neighbour I was accessorised further with some feathers and veil. I need to get me one of those.

No comments: